The 8th Africa Sugar Outlook, the industry’s preeminent conference, is your go to event for updates on trade policy, new investment projects, regional markets and production efficiencies. With a demonstrated track record of success, and an unrivalled line up of industry leaders, innumerable networking opportunities and a gala dinner to boot, this is the one event to be at.
- Africa’s largest sugar event with regional and global representation
- 200+ participants representing Millers, Refiners, Traders, Government, and Industry bodies
- New breakout sessions and market insights from top decision makers
- Networking round tables, interactive delegate contact system and Gala dinner
- Fireside chats / interview sessions with C level decision makers
- Africa Leaders Dialogue
For more information, click on the website link – > http://www.africasugar.com/
To ensure that all operations remain up to date with current technology and to address any precautionary measures in light of COVID-19, West Pak Avocado has made recent strides to expand the capabilities of its various facilities. "Continuous improvement through...
15 - 17 September 2020 Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SUGAR & ETHANOL AFRICA 2020 Sugar markets and diversification Insights into sugar prices, international trade dynamics and support for diversification of the African sugar industry. Identify...
bauma CONEXPO AFRICA 2021: concept re-engineered Africa’s key construction machinery trade show revamped with new opportunities for industry bauma CONEXPO AFRICA, Sub Saharan Africa’s Leading Trade Fair for Construction, Building Material, Mining, Agriculture &...