The 8th Africa Sugar Outlook, the industry’s preeminent conference, is your go to event for updates on trade policy, new investment projects, regional markets and production efficiencies. With a demonstrated track record of success, and an unrivalled line up of industry leaders, innumerable networking opportunities and a gala dinner to boot, this is the one event to be at.
- Africa’s largest sugar event with regional and global representation
- 200+ participants representing Millers, Refiners, Traders, Government, and Industry bodies
- New breakout sessions and market insights from top decision makers
- Networking round tables, interactive delegate contact system and Gala dinner
- Fireside chats / interview sessions with C level decision makers
- Africa Leaders Dialogue
For more information, click on the website link – > http://www.africasugar.com/
15 - 17 September 2020 Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SUGAR & ETHANOL AFRICA 2020 Sugar markets and diversification Insights into sugar prices, international trade dynamics and support for diversification of the African sugar industry. Identify...
bauma CONEXPO AFRICA 2021: concept re-engineered Africa’s key construction machinery trade show revamped with new opportunities for industry bauma CONEXPO AFRICA, Sub Saharan Africa’s Leading Trade Fair for Construction, Building Material, Mining, Agriculture &...
With Africa’s population set to double by 2050, experts say the continent must replace traditional farming methods in favour of modern technology. African agricultural industries have been hampered by multiple problems, including lack of best agricultural practices,...